Welcome to the Catawba County Schools Family!
We are excited for you to enroll in our school. Please follow the steps below to enroll.
Step 1: Confirm which school your child is assigned (by address)
Step 2: Complete Online Registration
Please click on the button below to complete your online registration for the 2022-23 school year.
QUICK TIP: North Carolina uses a very powerful Student Information System called "Powerschool" for student enrollment and more. Throughout the school year, parents and students can log in to Powerschool to see student attendance, grades, and more! For information about Powerschool's Parent Portal, click here.
Step 3: Call your school to make an appointment to complete your enrollment.
To complete the enrollment process, you need to bring important documents in-person to your new school. Please call your new school to schedule an appointment.
Step 4: Bring the following documents to your school at your appointment time to complete enrollment:
- Certified copy of child’s Birth Certificate. Need one? Click here.
- Parent / Guardian Photo ID (Name must be on birth certificate or guardian documents)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residence
- Active NC Driver’s License
- ID Card Issued by NC DMV
- Property Tax Bill for residence in school district
- Lease / Rental Agreement
- Current Power Bill
- Current Cable Bill
- Current Water Bill
- Current Trash Pickup Bill
- Current Natural Gas Bill
- Landline Phone Bill
The following items must be completed and brought to your child’s school within the first month of school:
- Child’s Current Immunization Record
- North Carolina Health Assessment
If you have questions about any of the required documents, please contact your school.